When converting you own tops we offer 3 different shipping options (call us or email after purchase to discuss any details):
1. You can ship your own tops to us using your own boxes. If you call or email us we can tell you where to find appropriately sized boxes from national chains, and how to pack them. We suggest utilizing our shipping discounts due to our volume. Our shippers like fed ex, always include insurance so yout tops are covered! (we would then send you a label for shipping cost- If we handle shipping for you, you pay our actual rates and we settle up after the last shipment is calulated).
2. You can use our custom engineered specialty fit boxes that we would ship to you, you pack in them and send us your tops (we will handle all shipping and insurance, billing separately at our cost when the last shipment is created.
3. If you request our no charge Loaner Tops (available for front panels only). We send you a loaner in our custom fix boxes, and you send your tops back to us using the box we sent the loaners in- carefull to take notice as you are unpacking so you can re-pack yours the same way. A return tag will be included- all you have to do is seal and drop off! (Shipping is chargeds separately at actual cost after the last shipment is calculated).
We have great discounted shipping rates with Fedex and include insurance.
Your conversion also includes:
– A FREE 10 point inspection of: seals, gaskets, alignment pins, latches, etc.
– A FREE cleaning and polishing
– During our inspection if we find anything that we believe may cause you problems we will contact you to help you find a solution.
We will send you a loner set of Jeetops to use while yours are being processed. Your loaner set will come in a Official Jeetops Box that you can use to send your tops to our conversion facility. A return shipping label will be in the box-You simply pack like the loaner came to you, seal and drop off! To enroll in our loaner program all we need is a $775.00 deposit for our loaners that will be refunded when we receive our tops back.
JeeTops are NOT made of polycarbonate!
Polycarbonate is what headlight lens covers are made of, and why they cloud, fade, very succeptable to UV exposure; (you have seen them begin breaking down- getting cloudy after 4-5 years). Our aircraft-grade, impact-modified acrylic is designed to last 10 years, (under extreme circumstances) with no worries from the environment!